
Wednesday, February 18
Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Ok, so I was looking for the pictures for wordless wednesday and noticed all of these pics of Kenzie. You'd think she doesn't have a bed. Sadly, I know she has also fallen asleep in the "pit", middle of the living room floor, at church, and several other places. She even almost fell sleep on the bleachers at Mo's basketball game yesterday. And most of them have happened in the last couple of months. You'd think she doesn't get enough sleep but she is sleeping about 11-12 hours at night and most of these times turned into at least 2-3 hour naps - some as long as 4. All this from a toddler who had pretty much given up her naps last summer/early fall.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
LOL!! I love the one of her at the top of the stairs with her glasses all kiddiwampus. The girl takes after her grandpa, they can sleep ANYWHERE!!
Wow, could she be growing again!! Isn't she big enough for a 2 1/2 year old??
Post a Comment