Friday, February 6
Funny Quote Friday
Ok - this wasn't said by one of my kids but it was too funny not to share. Mojo, K-bob and I were waiting for the girls to get flu shots out at Group Health on Wednesday afternoon. (yeah - I know it is late for the flu shot - sue me) Anyway, as we were waiting, this family with a little baby and a little boy about 3 or 4 comes out of the injection room. The little boy is upset and turns to his mom and says "mommy I really don't like this store" The entire waiting room starts to laugh. He had the longest set of stickers I have ever seen at a doctors office - he must have had a really hard visit. I think the most my kids have ended up with was like 5 - one for each shot and one from the doctor. He had at least two strips with about 5 stickers each. Morgan agreed - she didn't like that store either and she didn't get a sticker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment