Thursday, February 12
not wednesday and not wordless :o)
So I missed Wordless Wednesday yesterday - I could give you a bunch of excuses - but basically I never got around to it. So here is what I would have posted - it is better with an explanation anyway. Kaylee brought home this painting yesterday - we have no scanner - so hopefully the picture works. I never did ask Kaylee what her thought process was or what the project was for - but I think it is funny.
You can't quite read the title on the top "Snowman War of 2009" or the caption at the bottom "The Great Defeat" If I remember and get a chance I'll ask her for an explantion in between music lessons, basketball games and watching Lyndsey's play. But I figured at least this way it got posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
Very creative! wonder what she was thinking you will have to let us know.
She's quite the artist--looks like an illustrator of children's books to me!
Marge
I asked her - she says she was just painting and that is what she came up with.
Looks to me like the yellow team
(1) was out numbered! Cute and creative and seems to fit with the random thoughts of peanut butter and tacos.
Post a Comment