Tuesday, February 17

Update

So, I thought maybe I should do a real post. Things are going pretty good around here - now that everyone has recovered from the stomach flu! On Sunday, I got a new calling which will make life a little less crazy. I was released from Young Womens and called as a Sunday School teacher. I'd say I'll miss the girls in my beehive class - but that is who I'm teaching! I just won't have to be gone 2 nights a week with YW stuff - which will be nice. For one it will allow Kevin to spend some more time focusing on Elder's Quorum - it kinda got pushed to the side the last few months. I'm pretty excited - it has been a long time since I taught on a regular basis and I miss the studying involved with that. And I've never been "just a sunday school teacher". I'm also doing a lot better with my accident related back issues - and get to start decreasing my chiropractor and massage appointments (ok a little sad about the massages - but I still get them every other week) I also have about 3 more weeks of physical therapy. I'm just happy to be able to do things like sit on the floor and play with the kids or even fold laundry and actually get it all folded.
I posted a little mini-scrapbook for you to catch up on everyone else. TTFN!

No comments: