Wednesday, February 4

wordless wednesday


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks alot!! You had to post that lovely picture!! I look like a drenched and frozen Barney!!

Kristi said...

which is why it is wordless wednesday worthy! Man, those were good times! Can't wait until this year!

Mrs.Goates said...

Yea, that was cold - and to think - you guys dragged me out to go running on the beach and I was pregnant! Sisters.

Kristi said...

ok first off - you didn't know you were pregnant - although the third time you were asking for rolaids and saying you stomach was upset, I wondered. Second, I seem to remember it being Wendy and I tagging along on the run that you and Nic were going on...The real culpret here is Nic. At least she warned you so that you had running clothes and shoes - although nothing classifies as running in horzonital icy rain clothes.

Unknown said...

Whatever!! Yea right!! Me drag you out!! You must be crazy or something!! Is it time to start planning our next trip yet?? I sure could use a vacation after this week of staying up to almost midnight every night to grade papers!!

Nichole said...

I Love it!!!!