Man alive, that's impressive... Now the question is, did your kids put it away when they got it back to their room? I remember mom getting so frustrated when she would see that, and now as a mom, I totally understand.
yes - it was all put in drawers! I don't give them baskets to take it to their rooms in - that's part of why I fold it upstairs - their rooms are all right there. Morgan and Kaylee were the ones that didn't actually put in the drawers but they "do" their own laundry...
5 comments:
have a little laundry?
DANG!
yeah - that is a cal king bed and doesn't include towels socks or Morgan and Kaylee's laundry
Man alive, that's impressive... Now the question is, did your kids put it away when they got it back to their room? I remember mom getting so frustrated when she would see that, and now as a mom, I totally understand.
yes - it was all put in drawers! I don't give them baskets to take it to their rooms in - that's part of why I fold it upstairs - their rooms are all right there. Morgan and Kaylee were the ones that didn't actually put in the drawers but they "do" their own laundry...
Post a Comment