Thursday, June 11

note to self...

...don't let Lyndsey put on her own sunscreen...
The strip is where her watch was.

It was hard to get a good picture of the burn on her face - but there is a line down her cheek where she put the face stick and where she didn't. Luckily, it isn't hurting her too bad. And considering she spend the whole day at the beach for a field trip it wasn't that bad of a sunburn.
And with all her massive amounts of hair - you really can't see the burn unless you know to look for it and pull her hair back. One of the girls said "at least it will probably turn to a tan" (unlike me who would have pilled) but I pointed out that it would still be a funny looking tan!

2 comments:

Jan W. said...

Ouch!

Mrs.Goates said...

Oops. I'm afraid that I'm going to do that to Elaine because we have that spray stuff and I'm never sure I get every part of her so she usually ends up with triple coats of it.