Ok you get two quotes today - The first is in honor of my baby brother whose birthday is today - and what is better than embarassing a sibling on their birthday? When Nate was about 4 we were getting ready to go to Disneyland for spring break. My mom was busy helping us older girls get packed and Nathan was a litte excited for his turn to pack. Finally, my mom told him he could go start packing himself and he wanted to know what to pack, so she told him "just pack all of your clothes." Later, after we were done packing, my mom went to help Nate. He was sitting on his bed completely naked. My mom asked what he was doing and he said "you told me to pack all my clothes, so I did." He had packed ALL his clothes including the ones he was wearing!
Love you Nate!!! Happy Birthday!!!
Ok, this next one is from an e-mail a good friend sent me. I don't know if this is real or one of those online jokes - but it still made me laugh -
Ok, this next one is from an e-mail a good friend sent me. I don't know if this is real or one of those online jokes - but it still made me laugh -
Wal-Mart Cake
It took me a second, but make sure you read the story under the picture. Keep in mind this actually really did happen. This cake is for someone who was moving from an insurance claims office.
It took me a second, but make sure you read the story under the picture. Keep in mind this actually really did happen. This cake is for someone who was moving from an insurance claims office.
Okay... so this is how I imagine this conversation went:
Walmart Employee: "Hello 'dis be Walmarts, how can I help you?"
Customer: "I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week."
Walmart Employee: "What you want on da cake?"
Customer: "Best Wishes Suzanne'" and underneath that "We will miss you'"
Walmart Employee: "Hello 'dis be Walmarts, how can I help you?"
Customer: "I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week."
Walmart Employee: "What you want on da cake?"
Customer: "Best Wishes Suzanne'" and underneath that "We will miss you'"











1 comment:
Love the packing clothes story- what an obedient little boy he was!!
Post a Comment