So I think Kenzie picked this up from a tv show and the older kids but it still had me laughing my head off on Sunday when she was doing it over and over with Lyndsey. By the time I got to my camera she had stopped - but I got her to do it again with the webcam today (not as funny - but you get the idea)...
on Sunday she started mixing it up - laying on her back on my bed and saying "my feet are high, my hands are low and this is how I busta move" and then would wiggle all over. Of course funnier was Lyndsey, laying down on the floor with her long legs up in the air to say "her feet are high, her hands are low and this is how she busta move" and wiggle on the floor.
So just watch out - if you say "hey Kenzie" she may answer with "hey what, hey what" and want you to "busta move"!
Tuesday, June 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
I don't know Kristi I think it was Funnier watching you "bust a move"!!
Ok - so apparently this is a girls camp song here in Silverdale Stake. Morgan taught it to everyone.
So cute:)
Post a Comment