Monday, June 8

happy monday to me...

So I got to go on a roadtrip this weekend to see my sister Andrea, and her family - including her new baby Joyce, two-year-old Elaine, and and her husband Scott in Pullman Wa. They were blessing Joyce and I tagged along with my parents and sister Wendy. It was a quick trip - but fun (well except the 3 hours when my mom was throwing up from food poisoning - yeah wouldn't recommend the fajita flatbread melts from the Ellensburg Arby's - especially in roast beef). I didn't take my camera - so sorry no pics (of the baby although it was well documented by Dad and Wendy Kay and Andrea)
So this morning I wasn't dreading Monday as much as usual because of the break but then I got to wake up to this

yep - they are towing our little car. Silver linings - it wasn't the big car and Kevin got an unexpected day off. He tried to take Morgan to school this morning like normal on his way to his park-n-ride and it wouldn't start. Now we get to spend the day the day hoping that it isn't an really expensive fix!

While I was gone, this is what Kevin did -

he borrowed Dad's pressure washer and clean the decks - they look awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That suck's!! Any word yet what the problem is?