As you all know, Tyler is full of facts that he loves to share with anyone who will listen. I am continually amazed by things he comes up with - and when asked "where did you learn that?" thinking it can't possible be right, 9 times out of 10 he can produce the source of the information (and when he can't a google search usually verifies his info). So in the spirit of enlighting all of you readers, we are starting a new feature - TYLER'S TUESDAY FACT NUGGET (or TTFN). Here is your first installment... (you may want to watch it full screen so you can read the annotations)
Sorry to any I had already shared this with - it was after I started sharing that I came up with this idea...
*I've seen the source for this - it comes from Discovery Kids magazine - actually a "sample" magazine they sent us like last year to get us to subscribe (I 'm guessing it was last year because the promo code is "june" and I really doubt that they would use that in like March of this year - Tyler still had it in his room)
Tuesday, April 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
I love our little fact man!!
Post a Comment