Tuesday, April 14

Check this out!!

Ok so thanks to my friend Kaela and her design business/blog (fresh designs)I found out about a lady in our area that is starting a photograpy business and was looking for practice models - I jumped at the chance and since I have a few models in varying sizes and ages - she agreed to use them. After a couple of postponements due to weather and life, we finally were able to get together this past weekend - she has posted a few shots on her blog {MAG GAB} Check them out! I love them!!!
p.s. - Kaela from fresh designs designed the blog...

2 comments:

Jan W. said...

The pictures are so delightful! The photographer did an excellent job with a perfect model. Pumpkin Patch should see them!

Kaela said...

Thanks for the shout-out:) I loved working with Marie and love her photography! She lucked out to get to take your family's pictures too! They all turned out SO GREAT!!! I love their rain-boots!