Friday, April 17

Funny Quote Friday

Ok - so Kenzie is doing really good with the potty thing (except when Grandpa Frank was watching her for 2 hours on Wednesday and then she had 3 accidents - sorry grandpa). So yesterday when I was busy upstairs SiSi comes running up and says that Kenzie peed. I'm a worried about where she peed and come running. It turns out that SiSi had helped her up on the toilet and Kenzie had gone there. Well, I was very glad and went to give Kenzie and SiSi high fives for being so awesome. Well, I'm squat down in front of Kenzie and say "give me five - good job letting SiSi help you!" She looks at me smiles and proceeds to hit me on the forehead instead of the hand. (think "I could have had a V-8"). I'm totally shocked and all "why did you do that?" She giggles and says "fly on yours head" and tries to do it again. Yeah - I was ready this time and got out of the way. How does she do that - smack me in the head and I still think she is hilarious?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea, it really is bad when they do something that they should get in trouble for but you can't help laughing at the funny expression that when along with the act!!

Hey, what happened to the "Artic Fart" quote, now that was ROFL hilarious!!

Ali said...

That is totally "could have had a v-8"! Has she seen those commercials? I love your cute stories. You have so much fun with your kids- everyday!! You're a great Mom.