Wednesday, January 14

Picture Time

So, instead of paying an outrageous amount for not so good school pictures, this year I just took all the kids to Sears. Here are the photos. Kenzie is the only one I wasn't really happy with the pictures of - but because of an extended wait (partly our fault - partly theirs) she wasn't that into it. Anyway, enjoy! But with six kids you gotta expect at least one isn't going to cooperate. I laughed because her best smile is in the one with all the kids making silly faces. That is the one we got in a 10x13 for the family room - their true selves coming out!

5 comments:

Jan W. said...

They're all so good, but they all look so grown up! I just saw them a week ago, right?! Tyler's hair cut makes him look so much older and so handsome! The girls all look like models! Very, very cute, and much better than school pictures! It would have been a hard decision though! By the way, my group picture is a 5x7.

Kristi said...

Well - I got you a 5x7 so I guess it is good that is what size you have. We got the "head shot" of the individual ones for the "school pic" replacements (except Kenzie - and we did a zoom in on the pic of her sitting criss-cross-applesuace for hers) We got wallets of some of the other shots, but we bought the CD with copyright so that we can print whatever we want (and with that and like 34 sheets it was still cheeper than the school pics packs that don't have exactly what I want anyway)

Ali said...

These are really good! How fun...It's crazy to see them all in a slide-show row of pictures like that. I forget how many kids you truly have!!!

Mrs.Goates said...

The pictures were super cute! I'm with mom - they all look so grown up, I think the one I was surprised most with was Kaylee though... And I think the ones of Mackenzie are cute - there were plenty of smiles!

Unknown said...

VERY CUTE!! It would be very difficult to choose which ones to get. They all look so grown up!! Tyler is looking like a young man, Morgan is looking too grown up... I could go on and on. I definitely want some!!