Friday, January 9

Funny Quote Friday - video

Ok - so the other night we were watching a movie (Beethoven's Big Break, in case you were wondering - pretty good movie for being, what like the 7th in the Beethoven movies? We all enjoyed it - well, Mo and Kaylee weren't here - but the rest of us were laughing. I wouldn't go out and buy it at full price, but if it was a really good deal or if you have netflix - I'd give it a try) Anyway, we watched this movie. Afterward, Tyler went to get up, and Kenzie told him, "no, sit in chair! I do hair." So he sat back down. She then proceeded to do his hair - by spitting into her hands and rubbing it all over his head. Yeah, I know, gross, but we were all laughing - and Tyler was such a good sport - letting her do it. It went on for a while and so I started taking pics.
Then decided to video tape it. It is a little long (about 2 minutes) but the best quotes are at the end.

6 comments:

Mrs.Goates said...

Aren't big families great? Love that Tyler didn't mind all the spit... Where did she learn to do that... Mommy Gel?

Jan W. said...

I like the new background! Awesome header picture and of course, Kenzie is quite a character, as always! Tyler is such a good sport!

Kristi said...

In my own defense - I don't think I have ever used "mommy gel" on my kids hair. Given spit baths, yes, mommy gel - no. I don't think mommy gel is strong enough for my kids crazy hair!

Unknown said...

Where do they get this stuff? Tyler is such a good older brother!! I think Nathan or Dustin would have tackled us, if we had even tried to do anything like that.

Diana said...

I was going to ask... where did she learn that? Very cute!

And I thought Tyler was sitting on a little toilet. lol

Lisa said...

That is too cute! You'll have to show her that one day when she is older and...perhaps...after she is a professional stylist! I have a hard time getting Aaron's hair to stay in "spikeys" maybe I'll try a little spit next time. ha ha ha!