Ok - So last Thrusday was a happy day at our house - our van was finished (although over the weekend we noticed a piece of black trim on the rear bumper is missing) so we got it back. Although the surburban was big and drove nice - it was a pain - my kids were squished and the ones in boosters couldn't buckle themselves because the buckles kept going back into the seats - so it took me an extra 5-10 minutes to get everyone in the car and buckled -climbing and twisting over the seats all with my sore back. Everyone was happy the van was back (and I have to admit the DVD player was really nice Friday morning when SiSi and Kenzie spend a good hour and a half in the van - I know because they were able to watch Toy Story 2 from beginning to end) getting kids to and from dentist appointments and back to school, along with other errands.And the biggest news - Our road opened back up!!! Yippee!!! And (although there was some doubts) I got to send my kids out my door and up the driveway to stand in the rain. They didn't seem to mind a bit.
Yes - I'm not sure you can understand how happy this makes me. As Kevin said after I got back from Girls Weekend "I hate Mondays. They are crazy" I said " only slightly more crazy than Tuesday and Friday, the about the same as Wednesday, and Thursday." He was all "I'm amazed you get anything done - you just get home and then get ready to go again." Of course he may now expect me to get a little more done. Which I'll be able to do - it is only 9:17 am - I've already done my computer stuff (including this post) and now I have a good 2 1/2 hours to fold laundry and get lunch for the girls before taking Sierra to school (I'm still her bus driver)
:o) :o) :o) :0) :o) :0) :0)











1 comment:
I laughed all the way through your post. Maybe you should count today as a holiday :) By the way I love the new background!
Post a Comment