Mom tagged me... as you can see in her post below.
8 Favorite TV shows:
1. Numb3rs
2. Biggest Loser
3. Chuck
4. Amazing Race
5. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
6. The Mole
7. Wipeout
8. Food network Challenges
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. woke up at 5 am.... sort of
2. scramble around trying to get ready - and trying not to forget something!
3. went to school
4. rode on the bus for an hour
5. did my chores so i could have dessert!
6. went to soccer practice
7. ate dinner
8. did homework
8 things to look forward to:
1. My birthday!!!!
2. the weekend
3. the next pep assembly
4. Thanksgiving, veteran's day, christmas break - any day without school!
5. Wells Reunion that is (semi) planned for 2010!
6. Driving!!!!!!
7. Braces coming off
8. Turning 14!!!
8 Favorite restaurants: (I don't think i've been to 8 different restaurants, not counting fast food places)
1. Spaghetti Factory
2. Red Lobster
3. Red Robin
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. Azteca
6. Chung's
7. Dream Dinners ( I don't care if it's not a restaurant - close enough!)
8. I'll steal my mom's and say Grandma and Grandpa Wells' kitchen
8 Things on my wish list:
1. Texting!
2. my own room
3. to make the soccer team
4. Snow hard enough school's delayed, not cancelled
5. my brain to actually function
6. get decent candy for holloween, and enough to last me longer than a week or two
7. money
8. not get/be sick
8 people I tag:
1. Daddy
2. and
3. i
4. don't
5. know
6. 7
7. other
8. people
Tuesday, October 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment