Tuesday, October 28

Tagged again

Ok - thanks to Diane - I got tagged - at least the questions are different than the last one - and it has been a while so here we go....

8 Favorite TV shows: (not sure I actually watch that many...)
1. Brother's and Sisters
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. Numbers
5. Law and Order (the original - although I miss Dect. Green and Lennie Briscoe)
6. Biggest Loser (although I haven't seen much of this season)
7. The Closer (although I think I missed all but 2 shows last season because I never remembered it was on until the next day)
8. The Commish (not on anymore - haven't even seen it in sydication for a while - but man I loved it when it was on)

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Got kids ready for school - sent them out to bus (yeah!)
2. Took Ella (girl I babysit) to Kindergarten and Sierra to preschool (12-1)
3. Went to chiropractor (2:15 pm) and waited for 30 minutes before leaving without seeing him to
4. pick Sierra up at preschool (3pm)
5. Dropped Sierra and Kenzie at home and took LuLu and Kaylee (had to pick her up at patrol) to voice/guitar lessons and
6. back to chiropractor (actually saw him)
7. took kids to soccer practices (last week for most of them - yeah!)
8. cook dinner
(I also typed the preschool newsletter and calendar for november, instituted a new chore tracking system, folded laundry, cleaned a bathroom, etc.)

8 things to look forward to:
1. Soccer season being over
2. Kenzie being potty trained
3. Seeing Annie, Scott, Elaine, Nathan, Jessica, Kaymbri, Grandma Joyce, Nic, Bill, Nico, Lucy, Noah and Brooklyn at Thanksgiving (I'll see other relatives too - but they live here so I see them more - but I'm still excited to see them at Thanksgiving)
4. Not being in pain from the crazy driver that hit me
5. The new neices/nephews that are coming (and finding out which it will be)
6.Finding a new hairdresser (any suggestions? everytime I find one I like - they move so you may not want to share)
7. A second computer (probably a laptop)
8. Girl's Weekend next year (I know I just got back - but it is so much fun!)

8 Favorite restaurants: (in no particular order - my very fav changes with my mood)
1. Spaghetti Factory
2. Whiskey Creek Steakhouse (in Keyport)
3. Red Robin
4. Famous Dave's BBQ (I'm actually not a huge fan of BBQ - but Kevin loves it and so if we are there it means we are on a date and that makes it one of my favorite restaurants)
5. Wells Private Kitchen (not really a restaurant - but my dad is a great cook and I love trying the new things he creates)
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. Cheesecake Factory (mostly for thier desserts - duh)
8. Azteca (or other mexican place)

8 Things on my wish list:
1. My bathroom fixed
2. New kitchen floors, counters, cupboards, layout, backsplash - ok new kitchen (although I've replaced most of the appliance)
3. A different second car that would hold more people and still get good gas mileage (we have a Malibu - which I really like - a mini-van or something with more seatbelts would be nice)
4. Great family vacation
5. My yard to be professionally landscaped and usuable (we have lot of property but because of drainage proplems a good portion isn't usuable)
6. Be out of debt
7. Have enough money to send my kids to college and on missions
8. Ok - since it is a wish - a self cleaning house and a washer/dryer that sorts and folds the clothes

8 people I tag:
1. Andrea G.
2. Scott G.
3. Jessica W.
4. Wendy Jean
5. Wendy Kay (come on - you can do it!)
6. Morgan R. (love ya!)
7. Summer C.
8. Nichole J.

2 comments:

Kaela said...

Wow. You've gotten more done today than I get done in a week sometimes!! Guess mothers to many children become the ultimate examples of using their time wisely because they have to:) You are my new hero!

Summer said...

okay, i'll have to think about this for a bit and then I'll post it.
I like your new blog. That's a fun picture for your header. :)