OK, OK I got tagged. I have reset my password so I can actually log in and complete the tag this time.
8 Favorite TV shows:
1. Numbers
2. Chuck
3. Monday Night Football (although I never watch anymore)
4. ESPN
5. Law and Order (the original)
6. Biggest Loser
7. Amazing Race
8. Desparate Housewives - its something Kristi and I can actually watch together :)
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Got up at 4:30 am and took Morgan to School, the rode the bus to work
2. Cleaned up an employees cubicle - he has been the poster boy of messy and my raise this year hinged on getting his cubilce cleaned up - at least he is on vacation this week :)
3. Ummm anything else at work at I would have to well ....
4. Ran kids to soccer practice
5. Coached soccer practice with Kenzie being a cheerleader
6. Ate dinner
7. Cleaned up the Kitchen
8. Talked about our new chore chart
8 things to look forward to:
1. Not going to work
2. Kenzie being potty trained
3. Basketball Season
4. Spring
5. A clean house
6. No one injured/sick at my house
7. Ice Cream
8. Retirement
8 Favorite restaurants:
1. Spaghetti Factory
2. Whiskey Creek Steakhouse (in Keyport)
3. Red Robin
4. Famous Dave's BBQ - I am the big fan!
5. Red Lobster
6. Wells Kitchen
7. Cheesecake Factory
8. Mexican Food
8 Things on my wish list:
1. Family Vacation
2. Bathroom Remodel
3. Kitchen Remodel
4. Yard In Order
5. A Clean Garage
6. Debt Free
7. Fishing
8. One of those auto cleaners that Kristi wants
8 people I tag:
1. Umm I dont know 8 people that have blogs that have not already been tagged.











No comments:
Post a Comment