Ok - so Kaylee got more than enough money (between saving and birthday gifts) to get the new guitar she wanted. She had an acoustic, and wanted a classical. Her is her first "gig" - she played at a local coffee house with her teacher - Kim (sitting next to Kaylee with dark hair); Anna (another student in Kaylee's ensemble class - who is moving to Germany the end of the month); Rick (Kim's dad and also a teacher at WAM where Kaylee takes lessons) and Adrienne, another student (bleach blond sitting on the other side of Kaylee). Excuse the background noise - as mentioned I was in coffee house where, surprise, surprise, they were making coffee and other drinks (if you are into that kind of thing - it was at the Global Bean in Silverdale - and their smoothies were pretty good).
The name of the song is "Happy Cat" (thier name for it) They also played a song called "Nachos in the Mountains" (again thier name) People kept walking in front of me while I was taping so the video isn't great - but I'll upload it if enough of you'd like to hear it. This weekend she is playing the "Adam's Family Theme Song" at the student appreciation Halloween party. I'll try to post it next week.











3 comments:
Well Elaine likes the music, she danced for Kaylee and did some head banging, so it must be good!
She sounds great! I LOVE the acoustic guitar. I'm adding you to my blog. I keep forgetting. I'm adding Jessie too. Have a great day!
p.s. I tagged you. Go to my blog to view 8-)
Post a Comment