Wednesday, July 9

A week in our lives...

Ok - I know that I haven't posted in a long time - but things have been a little crazy here (shocker, eh?) So I'm putting a post in for every day last week. I didn't do a post for Sunday - although it had it's moments - an older lady passed out during church (her grandkids were sitting in front of us - and I felt so bad for them - their mom wasn't there, and their dad went to help - they eventually all left with the help of one of their primary teachers and the bishops wife) There was some other stuff that made the day pretty stressful, but I won't go into that.

Things haven't calmed down this week - Morgan is doing a volleyball camp at OC (she loves it) everyday this week; Kaylee has guitar ensemble on Monday nights; Kenzie and SiSi have Kindermusik camps they are doing on Tuesdays; I went to DreamDinners tonight, Kaylee and Lyndsey have a Faith in God for Girls hike/picnic tomorrow, and then guitar/voice in the afternoon, and Morgan has Dance Festival practice that evening; but - get this - besides Morgan's camp there isn't anything scheduled for Friday! I might just have to break down and get to my laundry! (you knew I couldn't post without mentioning it, right? I should change the name of my blog to "I should be doing laundry but....")

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job Kristi, I guess I should post something too. It was good to see all the pictures and memories of the last couple of weeks.