Wednesday, July 9

Tuesday July 1st

So Tuesday, we actually had a free evening (shocking, I know) so I went and got a pedicure. Now this is my little indulgence - I really like to get pedicures. But this is my last "freebie" one. I have this deal with Kevin - I had been wanting to take an exercise class or something - I just have a hard time exercising by myself at home - something else always seems more important. Anyway, for everyday I exercise (treadmill, go for a walk, one day I even went up and down my stairs for 20 mins) I get a star - when I have twenty - I get a pedicure. I figured this is cheaper than joining a gym, and Kevin figures it will save us on pedicures too (upto this point I get them about every 6 weeks in the spring/summer, about every 2-3 months in the winter) He thinks that since up to this point I would maybe exercise 3 times a week, at most, that it will take me longer to earn. Of course, he also started tracking his exercise days with stars on the same calendar. I asked him what he was earning stars for. He said "Nothing really". Yeah - what he meant was "Just to see if I can get more stars than you" He is kind of competative for those of you who don't know. So I'm already arguing that I probably start out moving more than him in a day, so maybe we should get those step counter things, and we get a star for having so many steps (because I'm not competative at all - it is totally just him - but I'm sure I can work this out so that I win!) Yeah, our mental age must be about 10.

Sorry - no pics of me exercising or of my toes.

No comments: