She was singing this "song" for a couple of minutes while we were eating before any of us really noticed what she was doing - and then there was several questions of "where did that song come from?" (she made it up) and "what is she saying?" (I want to kiss you, I really do-do. I want to kiss you, I really do-do...) and "is she singing that to her cup?" (yes - her monkey cup). She just kept singing it...so we pulled out the camera because otherwise you just wouldn't understand our normal.
And, yeah, sorry - if the song is stuck in your head for hours....











1 comment:
Yea I think our kids would get a long well together... Though I'm not sure they would ever hear how funny the other one is being - since they would be too busy talking to monkeys and flying giraffes.
Post a Comment