Thursday, March 17

minute to win it

I shared this on facebook, but for those who don't "do" facebook - here you go.

I came home the other night after Kaylee's band concert, and this is what Kevin and Mackenzie were upto...



Kenzie has been saying this for a while. She will randomly walk up to people and say it. I think the first time I heard her was one day in like January. I was telling Kevin I was almost done with folding the laundry, so could he go ask the kids to come up to put it away. He asked about how much longer I'd be, and I said just a minute or two. Kenzie must have been in the hallway listening because she comes in the bedroom (I fold laundry into piles on my bed) behind Kevin and peaks around his legs and says "You've got a minute to win it. Good luck." in her funny voice and with the hand motions. I almost died laughing. We hadn't been watching the show much, and I don't think she'd seen the show since last summer when it first came on. And her voice and hand motions were spot on. I have to say, I've become a bigger fan of the show since then - because I love watching it with her, and listening to her say this with Guy Fieri.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I love that show! She does it so well, too! That is super cute:)