**no more digital pics**
note to self - need a scanner
Oh, that makes me all nostalgic and stuff- I love that girl! She's growing up way to fast - a teenager?! Man alive
PS - I just glanced over at your counters and saw the one for Morgan and was like WHAAAA!! But then I saw that it was 1 YEAR, not 1 Month and I was okay.
I love this girl! Always have, always will!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, that makes me all nostalgic and stuff- I love that girl! She's growing up way to fast - a teenager?! Man alive
PS - I just glanced over at your counters and saw the one for Morgan and was like WHAAAA!! But then I saw that it was 1 YEAR, not 1 Month and I was okay.
I love this girl! Always have, always will!
Post a Comment