Sunday, September 27

Kaylee is 13!!

So we had Kaylee's birthday party tonight - here a few a pictures....

These are the new purse and apron that Aunt Wendy - so cute!
This is the new shirt from Grandma and Grandpa Richmond - yeah - it is the same color as the shirt she is wearing - but it matched the earrings they also got her. And Grandma Barb is great - so like always she included the receipt.This is Kaylee completely confused by what she thinks is a cake mix and tub of frosting.... This is Kaylee crying when she realizes that the real present is the gift card to Joann's so that she can take cake decorating classes. She has talked about wanting to be a cake decorator when she grows up since she was like 5 or 6. A few months ago they had a church activity where they learned some cake decorating, and she loved it. (And won't she be cute in her new apron from Wendy during class?)


Here is the earrings from Grandma and Grandpa Richmond, her I-pod sock from Grandma and Grandpa Wells (Grandma Jan has knit socks for several years now, and a couple of years ago started making I-pod socks - they are the coolest.) and the necklace that Kevin and I got her - I'm not sure if you can tell but it says "Kaylee Rose" on it. I ordered it from LillyEllen. (If you decide you want anything from her - I think I have a free shipping thing).
She also got a Target gift card from Uncle Frank, Shannon, Jacob, and Kadance; the I-pod sock had money in it. She already has plans for the target card (a new wallet, and maybe a scarf and gloves for the winter or some music) and the money (supplies for her cake decorating classes).

2 comments:

Ali said...

Aw, i love how emotional she got with the classes gift! Wow, I bet she will do great at it if she wants it that bad! This sounds like a birthday to go down in history as top 5 best birthdays ever for her! I LOVE that necklace, too :)

Mrs.Goates said...

Congratulations Kaylee! and Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a pretty amazing birthday - can't wait to see some of the cakes you decorated on 'Showing Off' :)