Kenzie has had a cold all week, so this morning I was asking her how she was feeling and she said "fine" (she wanted to go to church - but I was thinking she needed to stay home). So I said "How's your nose? Is it all stuff and running?" (snot is coming out of it) she looks at me and says "Nooooo - my nose doesn't have sneakers on!" Kevin starts completely busting up. I try not to laugh - she was so serious, and proceed to ask her if her nose was drippy, and she said "yes" and I explains that that's what it means when you say your nose is running. During this, Kevin is still laughing his head off, and then trying to explain to anyone who walks in the room why he is laughing - which isn't working to well because he is laughing to hard. Soon most of the family is in the living room, and laughing. Kenzie is starting to understand what a running nose means and I'm starting to laugh a little because Kevin is still laughing so hard- and she stops me and says "what are all you people laughing at?" I said "I'm laughing at Dad because he is just nuts - I don't know what he is laughing at." She looks at him and says "dad you nuts." Yeah Kevin was laughing even more!
Then tonight, after Kaylee's birthday party, while everyone was heading to bed, I videotaped them having this conversation after it had gone on about 10 minutes. I love that she doesn't even flinch when Kevin says "its my fu manchu"
Then tonight, after Kaylee's birthday party, while everyone was heading to bed, I videotaped them having this conversation after it had gone on about 10 minutes. I love that she doesn't even flinch when Kevin says "its my fu manchu"
And then I took this picture of them watching themselves on the camera.
I love moments like these!











2 comments:
guess it wasn't the whole family... i have no recollection of this conversation! that is halarious though...
~Mo
yeah - I think it was during your half hour shower.
Post a Comment