So I made Kenzie chocolate chip pancakes for her birthday this morning. Everyone kept wish her a happy birthday and telling her that she was three now. She kept saying, "no I'm 2" louder and louder. Finally I told everyone to leave her alone. I start asking Kenzie when she will be three, and ask if blowing out candles will make her three...she said yes. So I pulled out some birthday candles and put them in her pancakes and we all sang "happy birthday" and she blew out the candles. Then I asked her how old she was and she says "I'M THREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"
Since we aren't having her party until Monday, I gave her one present today.
She is apparently loving it - cause she has been running around in it ever since - I got these from stitcheroos.com - they turned out so cute - and the lady was great about custom designing exactly what I wanted in sizes big enough for Kenzie. She even threw in the flower that can hook to her tutu or in her hair. Shhhh - don't tell Kenzie but I also got the cutest apron and chef hat for her from the same website - I'll post pictures of them next week.

The bloomers are for under her dresses on Sundays - she is so long that her panties show when she bends over or lifts her arms - the dresses look the right length when she is just standing and with toddlers you can't go too long in dresses or they just don't look right or she starts tripping on them or they just get in the way while she is playing. I was actually looking for the bloomers when I found the website and just couldn't resist the other stuff!!!
Thursday, July 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
hmmm... i missed a lot this morning... seeing as i was supposedly asleep... oh well... still would have been cool to be there!
-Mojo
Love you Kenzie!! Wish I was there to give you a big birthday hug and kiss. I can't believe how grown up you are.
Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter... you put that outfit on her:) Adorable!!! You were smart not to resist the urge to get the other cute stuff!
Post a Comment