Ok - I can so tell it is about half way through the summer because the kids have been bickering and picking at each other all week. Case in point - last night after Kevin was home - they were at it again - and after a couple of warnings - Kevin goes in and says "alright, that's it - Tyler to your room" and SiSi chimes in with "I know, I know, SiSi on your bed. uhhh" (since her and LuLu share a room, they get send to their beds) I was in the next room and just started laughing.
On the flip side, all their rooms are clean (Ty/Kenzie's needs a little more work - but it is getting there - Mom needs to clean out drawers so that they can actually find clothes that fit the first time without throwing stuff on the floor looking) so they have also spend the week playing a lot more together - I think the computer and TV might get lonely! They have had dance parties, made a doughnut shop, had coloring school, and I don't know what. But each time it last maybe an hour before the next argument.
Friday, July 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment