Kenzie - Show me your happy face.
me - like this
Kenzie - yeah. now keep it there
(I've heard this part of the conversation lately with Kenzie and her older sisters - she has also said - now give it to me - and pretends to take your happy face and put it on her face - reminds of the old "got your nose" game my grandpa/dad use to do - but have no idea where Kenzie got it)
Then I make another face and say: how about this
Kenzie: no that is your sad face
me: and this
Kenzie: no that is your silly face
me: and this
Kenzie: yeah thats your happy face
me (smiling really big): what is this one?
Kenzie: your really happy face
me: what's this
Kenzie: your evil face -aaahhhhhh!
so me: show me your evil face and this is what I got

here are a few more of her faces
Happy Face:















No comments:
Post a Comment