Saturday, May 30

new toy

So after much searching and experimenting - we figured out the webcam on the new computer last night - of course then we had to be silly...






ok so that last picture was this morning - but Kenzie fell asleep before we figured it out and she was the one who spent all day asking me to take a picture - not sure how she knew there was a webcam or that it could take her pic. It was pretty funny because I didn't know that she had fallen asleep - she was laying on her stomach with her chin resting in her hands watching tv. When we got it figured out, I kept telling her "Kenzie I can take your picture now, pulling on her leg. I finally looked in the mirror on my closet doors and realized she was asleep. I tried to get a picture of her sleeping like that with the computer, but she rolled over before I got it.

No comments: