So for FHE (family home evening) this week, we were playing Uno Attack for our activity. Tyler ended up coming in one of the last players - and was having a hard time with the lose. So I was trying to cheer him up so that we could end FHE on a happy note instead of in tears, so I breathed on a card and stuck it to his forehead and then said "what card is it?" Well, this turned into a crazy game of "haa-stick" (SiSi's name for the sound you make when you breath on the card and then you stick it to your head). Two people would face each other with cards on their heads and then take turns guessing what their card was - Kevin pulled out the camera and took some videos and then got into the game himself so I took some pictures...
(make sure your volume is up)
Sisi is already saying she wants to play "haa-stick" next time she has activity - but I'm not sure it would be as much fun as this time when it was completely spontaneous. Oh - and the last picture is when we were trying to say closing prayer - but we couldn't get Kaylee to stop laughing - which got Morgan going - and so on...
Friday, May 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Aw, that's what family night is all about- spontanious memories :)
Amen to Ali's comment- reminds me of how much fun we used to have playing games with your family!
Post a Comment