Monday, November 10

That had to hurt!

Ok - so Friday night, Kenzie ran into the bread board (the cutting board that pulls out from the counter) and her eye instantly started swelling an turning purple. We call the nurse and since it wasn't bleeding, they said to ice it and give her Tylenol for the pain. This is what it looked like Saturday afternoon - she saw me with the camera and told me to take a picture - and then actually closed her eye so that I could get a good shot. Couple of funny things - when I was talking to the nurse she says "are her eyes tracking together and straight?" I laughed - because without her glasses her eyes never are tracking together and straigtht. I said "no but that is normal for her" That totally confused the nurse. Also, you really can't notice it when she has her glasses on, we aren't sure how she did it - the bruise looks like it lines up with her glasses - but she didn't damage the glasses at all - no scratches, not bend at all. Tyler says it looks like she is wearing eyeshadow (ok - the boy has too many sisiters). Oh - and she had just gotten out of the shower - that is why she has no shirt on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is crazy! I love that she posed for you, ad you are right Tyler has too many sisters, if his comment involves knowlegde of makeup at 6 years old!!