OK - so Mackenzie has been a real trooper this soccer season - going to all kinds of games in all kinds of weather - or spending all kinds of time riding in the car going from one practice to another. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, we had two early games - I was taking Kaylee to Port Orchard for hers and Kevin was taking Morgan to hers (and actually Grandma and Grandpa Richmond were taking Tyler third early game - he had spent the night there). Mackenzie was coming with me, and so I took her out of bed, in her jammies, wrapped in her blanket and buckled her into the car. I then get in and start the car and then say, "oh wait, where is my cell phone?" From the back I hear a very sleepy "I ate it" from Mackenzie. I was all "you ate it?" thinking maybe she was trying to tell me she wanted to eat. She says "yes, I ate it" I ask "you ate what?" she answers me "I ate your phone"Yeah - I pretty much busted up. Now that is a pretty funny thing for a two year old who just recently started talking in whole sentences to say, but what made it even funnier is that these were literally the first words out of her mouth that morning. She was so sleepy, I actually thought she'd gone back to sleep after I put her in the car seat - I think her eyes were actually closed when she first answered "I ate it."











2 comments:
I love my Kenzie!! she is so cute!!
Don'tcha just LOVE their little surprise phrases? What a cutie...
Post a Comment