Saturday, June 30

Pretty Pretty Pirate?

Morgan babysat last night while Kevin and I went to dinner and Costco (fun date - I know you are all jealous - well except Mom and Dad - they were at costco too.) Many of you will recall the Pretty Pretty Princess game that my older girls got several years ago for Christmas - I'm pretty sure there are some pictures of some uncles playing this game that they wish didn't exist. Anyway, over the years, we have lost/broken the majority of the pieces. Sierra is way more into dress-up than any of the other girls (surprise! None of you would have expected that). The kids have been playing more board games lately (I limited tv and video games) but there aren't many that Sierra could participate in so yesterday I got a new version of the game. While Morgan was babysitting, I guess they played several times.


Sierra won all of them -but wouldn't say when she won because she was having too much fun. They had a lot of fun.



Tyler apparently felt left out, so now we have pics that I'm sure Tyler will wish don't exist in a few years.
With his shaved head he looks a little like Sinbad the Sailor (or any pirate) Of course the crown would make him the pirate king?



The girls are playing it again right now -Tyler is still asleep. Lyndsey wasn't here last night so she insisted they play this morning.

2 comments:

Mrs.Goates said...

With Tyler's hair so short... I've got to say he looks more gangster like than anything... He's got his bling on :)

The Goates Herd said...

All hail King Tyler!