Tuesday, September 2

Hilarious!!

Yes, we survived vacation and there are no posts yet. Let me do this one first!!!!

Last night, after scriptures, we started asking Mackenzie where everybody is, and what their name is. For example:

"Where's Lyndsey?" Mackenzie points at Lyndsey. "What's her name?" Mackenzie replies in her cute little voice "wuwu" or LuLu.

We asked her everybody's name, and Morgan became "momo," Tyler was "tyty," Sierra was "sisi," Daddy was "daddy," and Mommy was "mommy!" Everytime we asked for Kaylee's name, she would say "bob!" It was pretty funny, no "Kaylee" or "kaykay" it was simply "bob!" She got asked this question several times, and by the end she was kind of like, um, hello! her name is STILL bob!!
We also asked little cutie Mackenzie what her name was, and Daddy would point at her bellybutton. She would look at he bellybutton, point at it, look up and with a smile, say "kenzie!"

Aren't two year olds hilarious? Mackenzie beats everyone by a landslide.

Mackenzie guards her ball at the bowling alley we went to in long beach
more pictures will come later!
I need to work on laundry!!
(oh wait.... That's Mom's excuse! shoot)
I need to go do.................. something!!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

ok - you can do laundry - I'll let you!

Jan W. said...

Cute post Mo! I especially love your laundry comment! I wonder where you get that sarcastic flare? Hmmmmm!

Morgan said...

one of my friends said that "sarcastic" dosen't seem like me. hmmmm. HELLO!!!!!
(maybe that was a compliment?)
I can be almost anything.

Right now I'm tired

Mrs.Goates said...

So, I missed the first line the first time through, and totally thought you were Kristi - you both use the same phrases - and same sarcasm - hilarious.

Morgan said...

Yeah - that's funny. my dad said the same thing. hmmmmmmmmmmmm..
BTW i got cut from volleyball. grrrr.
oh well. i get to actually ride a bus now!!!