Tuesday, August 19

Richest Mom

OK - so last night I'm in my room folding laundry and Sierra walks in with a big grin and says "Here Mom". I hold out my hand a little cautiously (anyone who has ever had a four-year-old say this to you will understand) She put 27 cents in my hand. I say, "uh, Thanks. What is this for?" She answers "Because you are the best Mom ever. Thanks!" and gives me a big hug.

Yep - I'm the richest mom ever for sure!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! It made me cry!! But then we all know what a ball baby I am.

Mrs.Goates said...

That is so sweet, makes it all worth it!

Jan W. said...

I'm just getting around to checking blogs after vacation. This is so sweet. I love Mommy Paydays! The great thing about Mommy Paydays is that somehow they stretch the generations and multiply as Grandma Paydays! I love being a Grandma and a Mom!