Monday, August 4

A month of memories!

Please note: To turn off music, click on speaker icon in top left corner of slideshow window (in between "Slide" and "More") Enjoy!

Second note: I turned off the auto play for this slide show - if you want to hear the music, just click the little speaker icon in the top left corner.


2 comments:

Jan W. said...

Very cute slide show and I love the song with it! Especially when I figured (via your explanation) how to turn it off to watch the videos. You have such a great family and I appreciate the kind of parents you and Kevin are. Among the things that Dad and I consider our greatest blessings is that our kids are such great parents!
Love the family picture too!

Unknown said...

I am too greatful for the explanation on how to turn the music off. I love in and all but it was frustrating trying to watch the video, until I saw your notice. You finally got the videos working, huh? Anyway it is good to see the new posts. Great job!!