Tuesday, May 27

It Finally Happened

Ok. I have 5 girls - chances were that this would eventually happen. And if truth be told - I probably would have guessed if it had to happen, it would be Sierra. But I really thought after making through 3 girls, that maybe, just maybe I'd never had a kid do this. But no. Sierra proved me wrong. What is it I'm talking about? Well, Sierra insists I can't tell people that she did it herself - because she knows she shouldn't have done it. So I'll show you.
Still can't tell? Here's another hint.Yeah, I think you guessed it now.
I had to figure out how to "fix" it. A slight challenge with all her curls - but rather thin hair. She was more upset at me taking pictures than getting scissors taken away. I was rather sad too. She hasn't had anything more than a slight trim (because she is afraid of me cutting her hair - apparently she got over the fear.) And I hadn't cut any bangs on her because as soon as the other girls got old enough to care, they wanted them grown out. With her curls, looks like that was a good choice - but she decided to try it anyway. They look shorter than they are because they curl up at a funny angle. She really doesn't want me telling people what she did. But I think you'd all notice anyway. She's still pretty cute though - silly girl. Can't help but love her.

4 comments:

Jan W. said...

She's pretty darn cute, no matter what she does to her hair. But, you're right, it was bound to happen, and it comes as no surprise to anyone who knows her, that it would be SiSi! And I've seen a lot worse hair cuts!

Unknown said...

You fixed it well, it looks good from what I can tell from the photos. I will have to be sure to complement her on her new haircut. Or maybe not, it seems she is a little sensitive about it, a good lesson about what our conscience or the Holy Ghost tells us when we do something we shouldn't. Smile SiSi, it happens to the best of us.

The Goates Herd said...

I actually don't think it looks that bad from the first picture... She did a pretty good job considering she's 4 ... A girl in my ward did the same thing only she took a huge chunk out of the back of her head so she got a "boy" cut.

Jim W. said...

Looks good to me, but then no one has ever accused me of being fashion sensitive- especially when it comes to hair