Well... it is.
On Thursday, I had a sleepover with my friends, Brooke and Brittany. Aunt Wendy had let us borrow all of her beading supplies, and beaded too.
We made a wide assortment of things:
1 Necklace
2 pairs of Earrings
4 Bracelets
A chain for Mackenzie's glasses
Barrettes
Bobbypins
-Kenzie's glasses chain --------Barrettes and a bobby pin
-Mom's too-small necklace
Kaylee's Bracelet-made 15 times --My Pretty Earrings
=)
There were actually several more, but they either didn't get a picture or they went home with the twins, Brooke and Brittany.
=)
In order to make all of these beautiful creations, we stayed up until two in the morning. Then, after sleeping until 10 (and some other activities, like eating) we beaded even more. Also, we had some people who wanted to crash our party (little sibs) and they get to bead during General Conference.
Is it addictive yet?
















2 comments:
Nice job, Morgan! I'm almost jealous that I didn't come, but oh, wait. I tried the whole beading thing and it about drove me crazy. Your Mom and Wendy ended up finishing my projects. It's probably just as well. I really don't need another addiction. I'll just have to rely on you to make me cute stuff! Hmmm, When's Grandma's Day? My Birthday is a long way off.
Very cool Mo! They look amazing
Post a Comment