SOOOO CUTE! I love all their easter dresses - and can you please tell your girls to stop growing up! They make me feel old... (I can't believe I'm the aunt who says that - that makes me feel old too - I remember when our aunts and uncles used to say that!)
Ditto to what Annie said--SOOOO CUTE! I love their dresses too. I particularly like Kenzie's model poses and I wonder if Tyler will ever regret crying in almost all the family pictures. It's good you caught him smiling in the singles. There is proof that he is a happy, funny guy for a good portion of the time.
3 comments:
SOOOO CUTE! I love all their easter dresses - and can you please tell your girls to stop growing up! They make me feel old... (I can't believe I'm the aunt who says that - that makes me feel old too - I remember when our aunts and uncles used to say that!)
Ditto to what Annie said--SOOOO CUTE! I love their dresses too. I particularly like Kenzie's model poses and I wonder if Tyler will ever regret crying in almost all the family pictures. It's good you caught him smiling in the singles. There is proof that he is a happy, funny guy for a good portion of the time.
Oh, and I like your new background and song.
Post a Comment