A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. getting in the way of Mom
2. hiding in cupboards
3. making messes
4. playing with toys
5. Being a 3 year old
5 Things on my to-do list today
1. Get on the Basketball team
2. have fun with our new Wii
3. do my science experiment
4. keep my room clean
5. see National Treasure 2
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Butterfingers
2. chocolate
3. ice cream
4. almost anything with caramel
5. white chocolate
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. donate to CKSD
2. get my own room :)
3. pay for college
4. redo my room if I can't get my own room
5. Help people
3 of my bad habits:
1. Smacking my brothers and sisters
2. being unorganized
3. getting annoyed easily
5 places I have lived
1. Tacoma, Washington
2. Bremerton, Washington (duplex)
3. Bremerton, Washington (Brewster Place)
4. Bremerton, Washington (Illahee Rd)
5. N/A ;-) (unless vacations count)
5 Jobs I’ve had
1. Being a ref for soccer games
2. Babysitting
3. Babysitting
4. Babysitting
5. Babysitting
5 Things people probably don’t know about me
1. I like several TV shows- Numb3rs, most Disney shows, when they have a new episode (not the kiddie ones :) Full House, Amazing Race
2. I do not like reruns very well, unless I haven't seen them
3. people scratching things, (like the table, their jeans, or the couch,) annoys me so bad, and it gives me the shivers and goosebumps sometimes
4.Sometimes at night when I'm trying to go to sleep, I pretend I'm in the hospital with a broken something or other, ( I've never broken anything; only sprained my wrist)
5. I don't think I wet the bed when I was a little kid, but a couple years ago I did wet the bed, and I was so scared that I would do it again I had to go to the bathroom a million times every night for a while.
Everybody's already been tagged that I know, except for one family
Hmmmmmmmm......
-Mojo
Tuesday, December 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Thanks Mo - I don't know how I missed this before, but it was fun to read!
Post a Comment