A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Trying to potty train Morgan
2. Sewing Christmas dresses for Morgan and Kaylee
3. Serving as Homemaking Counselor in the Relief Society - under Margaret Martin
4. Finishing the unpacking/decorating at our first house
5. Laundry
5 Things on my to-do list today
1. Laundry (always)
2. Work on Christmas Cards
3. Play Taxi/Bus driver
4. Get a new tree stand
5. Clean up so we can start decorating for Christmas
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate
2. Otis Spudmeyer Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Cookie Dough (most chocolate chip - but almost any kind is OK - as long as it is homemade)
4. Ice Cream (especially the chocolate with chocolate chunks/brownie/cookie dough in it)
5. Oreos with milk
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Pay off our house, and other debts
2. Hire someone to landscape the backyard into the ultimate backyard and make other home repairs.
3. Take the kids to Disneyland and take a trip without the kids (Hawaii?)
4. Establish college funds for the kids and me
5. Give to charities - especially ones that help children
3 of my bad habits:
1. Procrastination
2. Snacking late at night (I'm getting better at not doing this)
3. Playing before working
5 places I have lived
1. Laramie, Wyoming
2. Bremerton, Washington (with my mom and dad)
3. Provo, Utah
4. Tacoma, Washington
5. Bremerton, Washington (with my husband)
5 Jobs I’ve had
1. Paper Route
2. Pharmacy Assistant/cashier at the Pill Box for Bruce Lay
3. Waitress/Cashier for Sizzler
4. Making and selling concessions at BYU football games and cleaning the stadium afterward (yeah - lots of fun - power washing the seats in the end zone-student section - very cold - very wet)
5. Secretary/receptionist/assistant bookkeeping at Sterling Investments (a property management company)
5 Things people probably don’t know about me
1. I'm slightly claustrophobic
2. I hate needles (when involved with sticking me with them - it is why I had my first kids natural - I was more afraid of the needle then the pain - I got passed the needle thing a little by the last ones - enough to ask for the drugs - but they still didn't give them to me)
3. I think it would be really fun to drive really fast cars.
4. One of the things I wanted to be "when I grow up" was a radio DJ - I could talk and people would have to listen - sounds good to me.
5. When I grow up I'd like to go back to school and get a degree in Library Sciences and be a school librarian and write books.
Yeah - OK I don't know 5 people who blog who aren't already tagged except Kevin - so I guess I tag him (I don't know who that leaves for Morgan to tag - sorry :o)
Monday, December 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Yea you did it! I think it is funny that almost everything you wrote could be mine as well!
That was fun to read especially what people might not know about you. :)
Post a Comment