So the Richmonds are really loving the Maxi dress trend....
I found Kaylee and Lyndsey's on clearance at Old Navy. Considering how tall these two girls are, and that the dresses come to their feet, I'm not sure who else these dresses would fit, but maybe that is why they were on clearance. Kenzie's also came from Old Navy and was on sale last week. Sierra's is actually the one I bought for her last year at Easter time, but it was too long - and Kaylee and Lyndsey have both worn it in the last year. I happen to to have two of these dresses and although I'm not nearly so cute in mine, they are super comfortable. I hope this trend sticks around for long time.











2 comments:
I'm with ya! I just bought this type of dress a couple of weekends ago, and I bought a v-neck t-shirt to go underneath and it's my absolute favorite- SO comfy and most importantly- LONG. They looks so great in all their colors and how wonderful that you found them on clearance!
Ooooh- I love this trend too!!! Comfortable trends should never go out of style!! Your girls always look SOOO cute!!!!!
Post a Comment