Tuesday, April 20

its official....

Kaylee is officially 6 foot - she actually hit the mark back in February. We think she still has a few months to a year left of groing so we will see where she stops, but she LOVES being tall and will still sport the 3 inch heels to church making her one of the top 5 tallest people in the ward (depending on the height of the current missionaries - but I'm taller than most of the ones we have had recently).  She is the tallest female even without the heels.  She says she is good with being tall as long as she know there is someone taller than her... luckily her Dad fits that bill (and I'm pretty sure she has at least one or two younger siblings that will pass her someday).  I think eventually it will be whether she knows boys taller, but that is a couple of years off yet.She also recently got contacts - but I have yet to get a picture of her with them on - she got them mostly for when she is playing sports - she still really likes her glasses, and would rather wear them.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

All I can say is DANG!!!!

Ali said...

I like her glasses! Good for her for sporting the heels while it doesn't matter whether or not boys are taller;) Now is the time to do it for sure!