So, on Monday, I finally got my hair done - and went shorter. This is one of the only pictures I took of it that day - the girl straightened it. I don't usually take that much time to do my hair - so I wear it curly. I will have to get a picture of it the way it will normally be - and of the back because you can't tell in the picture but it is shorter in the back. Oh - and Kenzie wanted it the picture too.
Last night I took Morgan, Kaylee and Lyndsey to get hair cuts - and this is their results
(I learned and took pictures from different angles):
Lyndsey's was by far the biggest change - so I took a few pictures of the process....
It's been a big week for Lyndsey - since she also got braces on Tuesday. She is really trying to convince mom that she is growing up!
















5 comments:
Cute, cute, cute and cute! You all look adorable!
You all look so cute - and holy cow Lyndsey's hair is so thick! I like the new cuts!
So awesome, Lyndsey is growing up, what a great haircut!!
Love all the new dos!!!
The new cuts look good! I like Kaylee's new look. Lyndsey's is super cute. I'm too chicken to try that hair style. I like it though!
Post a Comment