So I took Kenzie with me to volunteer at the kids school on Thrusday. One of the office ladies says to Kenzie
"I just love your curls. Can I have some?"
"I just love your curls. Can I have some?"
Kenzie kind of looks at me with a "really?" look and says to the lady
"no, they are attatched to my head".
The rest of the office burst into laughter.
So we go down to the hall by Sierra's classroom, where I help assemble the take home folders for Friday. We are almost done, and school has actually gotten out, and one of the Kindergarten teachers walks up to Kenzie and says
"You have the best curls. Can you share with me?"
"You have the best curls. Can you share with me?"
Kenzie just looks at me, and shakes her head.
You could so read "are all these people this stupid?" on her face.
I just laughed.
Oh, and we've moved on from getting stopped at stores with
"she reminds me of Shirley Temple"
to
"she reminds me of that orphan girl with the 'sunny tomorrow' song."











4 comments:
This is a really cute picture of the ham bone! (Don't tell her I called her that or she'll think I'm as stupid as the school ladies). Was it taken after I lengthened the sleeves on the sweater? They still look a little short or is it that she is just pulling it forward?
the picture is before you lengthen the sleeves - the day I realized they were too short. I'll have to send over the other couple I have of her - didn't you want to make a scrapbook page of all the little girls in their sweaters?
She really is soooooo adorable!! She sounds like quite the character too! Love her little outfit too!!!
How can anyone NOT comment on that hair and how cute she is?
Post a Comment