This picture rocks!! I love it! I have no idea how it all got started, the story behind it, or what...but it in itself tells a wonderful story- and the smiles on your faces too :)
HA HA, even funnier seeing the picture in action, rather than just the final outcome!!
Kristi started it :D Well... let's just say she puts up a really good fight!
Just to clear things up - I so did NOT start it - but I finished it! And chocolate makes a good facial.
Do you still smell Chocolate?
Fun picture! Reminds me of my teenage years cleaning up the kitchen with my sisters.
This picture is priceless! LOVE. IT.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This picture rocks!! I love it! I have no idea how it all got started, the story behind it, or what...but it in itself tells a wonderful story- and the smiles on your faces too :)
HA HA, even funnier seeing the picture in action, rather than just the final outcome!!
Kristi started it :D Well... let's just say she puts up a really good fight!
Just to clear things up - I so did NOT start it - but I finished it! And chocolate makes a good facial.
Do you still smell Chocolate?
Fun picture! Reminds me of my teenage years cleaning up the kitchen with my sisters.
This picture is priceless! LOVE. IT.
Post a Comment