Friday, October 16

Funny Quotes

So Sunday night, Kenzie was tired but really didn't want to go to bed. In the period of about 2 hours, she told me she loved me about 40 times - becoming more and more frequent the more tired she got. Every time she would tell me she loved me, I'd say "I love you too". Finally, she says "I love you mom" and could barely keep her eyes open. I said "I love you, too, Kenzie" and kissed her head. She says "why do you keep saying that?" Kevin and I looked at each other and just started laughing - as much as I love hear "I love you mom" from one of my kids, I had started to wonder the same thing about her!

Then Monday morning, Kevin was playing with her and took her binkie and threw it down the hall., and the he said "Go fetch like a puppy" (she usually likes to pretend being animals). She looked at him like "what did you do that for" and went down the hall to get her binkie and said "I'll get it like a human"

3 comments:

Jan W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan W. said...

Really, Mom and Dad! Get your acts together!:)

By the way the slide show of your fun night out is really nice! I'm glad you were able to go together. What a special night!
And, of course, Ty and Mackenzie are cute, as always! Love the pirate hat!

Ali said...

She is going to be a little class clown in school! She's a cutie. Your outing pictures to the play looked so fun! What a treat to go see that- I love theater!