Ok - so guess who said...
- "I'm a rockstar" Mackenzie
- "that's ex post facto - its in the constitution for gosh sakes." Morgan
- "we are going to cool down the chili with applesause?" Sierra - she had miss understood what we were having for dinner.
- "gees - do we have to walk 100 miles for a tree? what's wrong with this one?" (pointing to a 3 foot scrawny, half dead tree) "or this one?" (about 12 foot high) (all about 2 minutes after we got out of the car - including the minute and a half that it took us to get everyone bundled up) Tyler
- "that is definitely a funny quote friday" (this is said about once a day - usually by the same person) Morgan - although when she read this she said "who says that? Kaylee?"
- ......"but it isn't Friday - it is Sunday" (yeah - we are all a little scarcastic around here) Kaylee
- "Just keep breathing" (I think someone was choking on milk from laughing while drinking) followed by a chorus of "Just keep breathing. Just keep breathing. Wh-at are we going to do? We're going to breath!" (yeah they were laughing/choking even more) Mom started with the just keep breathing to Lyndsey after some one mentioned something not even remotely gross except to her (I'm a little anxious about that now with the seizure and all this summer) and then just about everyone joined in with the chorus - originally from Dorie for Nemo sang "just keep swimming" - Mackenzie's favorite movie
- "yah dead?" "I've been mostly dead all day!" Mom (from Cool Runnings) and then Dad (actually from Monty Python - although Princess Bride has a similar quote of "you've been mostly dead all day" Fesik to Wesley after Miracle Max heals him) Funny because of the "our parents are crazy" looks from our kids.
- (while watching a movie) "so if the living-dead are killed are they than dead-living-dead or just dead-dead?" (Uncle Nathan cleared this one up for us - they are redead.) Kaylee while watching the new Indiana Jones (Crystal Skull) what really was funny was Morgan busting a gut laughing at her.
Bonus points if you know the movie/tv show that it references (not all are from movie/tv - some are Richmond Originals:o}) If I was "smartical", I'd be able to make a button that would show the answers after you picked yours. But I'm not that "smartical" or I just don't have time to figure it out - either way I'll post the answers later. Oh and "smartical" is a word/quote from one of the kids that we thought was a Richmond Original - but then I saw it in a TV show - do you know which one (kid and show)? Smartical is from Sierra - who when asked how she knew something she said it was because she's "smartical" I thought it was like Andrea and the Guessy-lucker. But it is actually from the Disney Channel's Suite Life with Zack and Cody - London says it.
sorry this is a day late - I started it yesterday - saved it to double check something when everyone got home and forgot to come post it.











8 comments:
Before we vote - are they all from one person - or from different ones? If it is the same - we vote Kaylee... though I could see many of your kids saying many of those - Just please say Mackenzie said "I'm a rockstar!"
They are from different people. And yes Mackenzie said "i'm a rockstar" - I was on the phone the other day - she walked up said that smiled and walked away.
They are too funny. My votes (some I am just random guessing could be any of your kids):
1. MacKenzie (I was thinking someone else until I read those comments.)
2. Morgan
3. Lyndsey
4. Tyler or SiSi
5. Morgan
6. SiSi
7. Kristi (Could be anyone.)
8. Morgan
9. Kaylee
Alright, let's see...
1. Mackenzie
2. Morgan
3. Tyler
4. SiSi (You told me this one, but I can't remember whether it was Sisi or Tyler.)
5. Morgan
6. Lyndsey
7. Kaylee
8. Kevin
9. Kaylee
1. Mackenzie
2. Morgan
3. Tyler
4. Tyler or SiSi
5. Morgan
6. Lyndsey
7. SiSi (Little Nemo)
8. Kevin or Kristi (Princess Bride)
9. Kaylee
OK so I got 6 right!!
But it looks like Annie wins, if I counted right she got 7 right!!
Plus I got bonus points!
Post a Comment